1. The booking shall not be made by a third party.
Only the person who is actually staying can make the reservation. Please provide the names of all the guests staying in a unit. Please be aware that only the people whose names have been registered at the time of booking can stay.
2. The deposit, 50% of the total accommodation fee, will be charged at the time of booking.
We accept payments only by credit cards; Visa, Master Card and JCB.
3. Please pay the remaining accommodation fee with either credit card or cash when checking-in.
4. The cancellation fees are as follows. These fees will be charged on your credit card which you used to pay your deposit.
After booking: $500.
After 90 days prior to the check-in date: 50% of the total accommodation fee.
After 30 days prior to the check-in date: 100% of the total accommodation fee.
No-show on the check-in date: 100% of the total accommodation fee.
5. Dates can be changed if the rooms are available. However, the original booking will be cancelled and the above cancellation fees will be charged. The period of stay (number of nights) cannot be reduced after the booking is completed.
6. A minimum one month (30 days) stay is required. When the booking is for more than 1 month, the daily charge will be calculated on a prorated basis (1 month accommodation fee divided by 30 days).
7. Please check-in at our office (Map Vision, Inc.) on the 3rd floor of Waikiki Banyan Tower 1.
8. Check-in time is between 8am to 5pm, unless otherwise designated. Our office closes at 5pm. Your booking will be cancelled if you do not arrive before 5pm, and if you do not give us prior notification. 100% of the accommodation fee will be charged as cancellation fee.
9. Please provide your arrival flight information; name of the Airline, flight number, and arrival time. If the flight is undecided at the time of booking, please let us know at least 2 weeks prior to the check-in date.
10. In case your arrival flight is late and you need to check-in after 5pm, you are required to notify us so that we can provide the information on how to check-in after our office hours. Without your notification, it is confirmed that you are checking-in before 5pm. Our office closes at 5pm. If you arrive after 5pm without a 2 week prior notification, you will not be able to check-in.
11. Check-out time is 11am. When you check-out, simply leave the room, leaving everything that has been handed to you at check-in, including the keys, parking pass, remote control for the parking, inside the room and close the door (in auto-lock mode). Please close all the windows, including the door to the lanai (balcony), and turn off the lights, air conditioner, and all electronics.
12. You may check-out before your booked check-out date. However, refunds will not be made for checking-out early.
13. Utility, local calls, and Internet is included in the accommodation fee.
14. Our rental rooms are not part of the hotel operations. Neither the hotel reception service nor the maid service is provided.
15. We do not provide cleaning service during your stay. The guests are responsible for cleaning and washing of the sheets and towels.
16. In-room facilities include; kitchen equipment, telephone (local calls only), TV, microwave, sheets, and towels.
17. All units are non-smoking, including the lanai (balcony).
18. Please remove your shoes to enter.
19. Minimum of $175 cleaning fee is required for both studios and one bedroom units.
Please pay by cash at check-in. We do not accept credit card payments. If it took more than usual to clean the room due to excessive rubbish left behind or the room’s dirtiness, additional cleaning fee will be charged.
20. Fees that occurred from extra cleaning, repair and replacements will be charged to your credit card. These cleaning, repair and replacements include, but are not limited to:
– Additional fee to clean the massive amount of trash or dirty room.
– Lost or unreturned keys, parking pass and remote control.
(The keys include the keys for the unit, sefety box, mail box, etc.)
– Walls – the usage of any sizes of tapes, pins, hooks, and nails is strictly prohibited. The damages and scribbles will require repair fee and painting fee.
– Carpet – Please remove your shoes. If stains remained, you are responsible for paying for cleaning the carpet and removing of the stains. If the damage is big, charges to replace the carpet will be required.
– If any furniture, electronics (including the remote control), fixtures are lost or damaged, you will be charged for the cost of repair or replacement
– Odor from smoking will require odor eliminating work and you will be responsible for the cost.
21. We are not responsible for any incidents during your stay which includes accidents, damages, injuries, loss, theft and weather.
22. Although pest control service is conducted regularly, pests cannot be completely expelled due to the warm tropical climate. If bugs and insects are found in the room, we will provide a proper treatment service. However, we will not be able to make refund if you end up moving to a different room or cancelling the rest of the stay.
23. Some condominiums conduct regular inspections for air conditioners, filter replacements, and pest control services which are managed by the management offices of the condominiums. We, as an owner/agent of the units, cannot reject or change the dates for those services. We would like to have your understanding and cooperation when the service is provided during your stay.
24. You will select your choice for a specific unit. However, you may not be able to use the requested unit in case of unexpected matters. If that is the case, we will offer a similar alternate room and if you do not like the alternative, we will arrange a cancellation and make full refund.